Tuesday 24 March 2009

ommmm, down.


Each day brings now something new, something fresh, but these are all gentle breezes of the past. Now I associate my past with eternal sense of possibility, mental nudity, innocence in thoughts and actions. I was so like the spring chilly wind. Bringing relief. Now it strikes me. I feel the love again. I'm so grateful. Despite all of this I can't stop vomiting, even enough I thought I might be successful tondday I broke down in the evening. I fell. God, I'm like the mother and the child at once, but have a bizzare premonition that I'll soon lose my patience cause I let myself down everyday. And I dissapoint the others who believe in me, too.

Hope you're not so fed up with my posts and my general incompetence, chiz.

Thank you all. Hugs for Zena <3and Ana and all of you who don't ignore me completely. xoxo

5 comments:

Zena said...

You are so not a failure!!! you are a young, intelligent and BEAUTIFUL girl struggling to find herself...The evenings can be such a bitch, I know you can do so well all day and then things seem to fall apart in the evening...can you talk more about being a mother and child at once..what does that mean to you??

love, Z

bellaaaaa said...

I adore you posts so much. I look at your blog at least once a day. You are so gorgeous and you're doing so well!

belle svelte said...

dude. you are 110 lbs at 5'5''. I am not going to stop you from getting to 100 lbs...but in my eyes, you are so strong for having reached that weight or maintained it.

so excuse me for saying this, but at 110...you can't have that much fat on you =) but hey, if you believe you need to lose weight...that's totally your call. i'd be happy at 110, but that's probably why I am not there yet...I am not taking things as seriously as I should. anyway, stay strong dearest...you've come so far already!!

bSvex

Zena said...

Just leaving my foot print. Letting you know I am thinking of youand hopeing you are well.

Love, Z

Zena said...

thinking of you ((joann)))