Friday 20 March 2009

so-called introduction

Shit (good word to start with), I've been reading your blogs for many days now, I incidentally got to Nadja's one and I felt so incredibly close with you all. Even though there are many countries or continents between us I can't help but try to slip into your world and be there for you always. Promise (:

When it comes to me... my name is Joanna, Joan, Jo, however and I'm a little plump fatty who's suffering from bulimia or EDNOS, it depends on period. Recently, that's not quite colourful but I still believe that I'm able to start fasting again and find this irreplaceable pleasure in restrictive dieting. As for now... soon I will be celebrating my 50th day of b&ps' series :/ i can't digest anything anymore and I can't get through a day without throwing up, that's f*cking addictive.

I beg you to cut corners on my mistakes but you know... despite all the struggle, the never-ending inner battle I still have faith in people and in what they can achieve together so maybe my English will improve significantly and maybe I can get through all of this?

xoxo hope sb will drop in for a sec

3 comments:

Ana said...

:-) Thanks for the comment. You'll find blogger is an amazing place to find support for girls with EDs, so you'll fit right in here. The more you post the more support you'll find.

monica said...

hi joanna! and welcome to our little community :)

Zena said...

welcome...glad you came here to fight..with the power of many we can do this together!!!

love, Z