Monday 23 March 2009

god, i'm fucked up.

I had just 1 day, literally ONE DAY of not purging and today I screw it up. Even now I'm eating and I'm planning to go for some more. I've already vomited for like 4 times after everything but probably soon I'll just fall asleep and let all the chocolate crispy cereals be digested. I'm soooo disgusting and I can't fight bulimia any longer, it's all over me. Shit, I should try 1000cals diet but I'm so scared to grow bigger and bigger.

And eventually I do it anyway throwing up and devasting my digestive system :(


love you all <3

4 comments:

bellaaaaa said...

please tell me how to subscribe to you <33

Ana said...

:( Aw, stay strong, hon
You can overcome your bulimia. give it another try, and keep trying until you succeed in having a purge-free day. You can reward yourself with something nice, maybe? Don't give up

Mal said...

if you have the willpower to make yourself throw up you definitely have the willpower to restrict your calories. stay strong. <3

Zena said...

Oh sweets you are so young and this is such a deadly disorder...you have the power to fight the bulimia...do you have a Therapist or anyone you could talk to in RT...I am here for you babe...keep fighting!!

Love, Z