Saturday 21 March 2009

nite post


That's me or the memory of how I'd looked before my bulimic marathon... like which nationality I look?
Now you see my huge thighs, I managed to cover the chest area with this lovely overstretched H&M sweater.

This evening was different from the previous ones, I vomited of course many times but i felt a sudden upsurge of motivation, this willpower and I'm prepared for the fight again, I assume so at least.

How about starting a week's fast? Tommorrow I'm gonna have like 300-400 cals just to prepare myself for some starving and then I start on Monday :)

There so many possibilities of indulging yourself while having a restrictive and effective diet and I'm gonna do that, I made a list of things that will be a source of great pleasure when I lose several pounds/kilograms

i'm fat pig right now and I can't stand being unbalanced, it's time to change it, it's the first day of calendar spring here so the weather will soon be excellent and warm, perfect for positive, skinny ppl...

xoxoxo all

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Joann, thanks for following/commenting on my blog! I'm sorry you've been having a hard time, but I'm glad you have some motivation today.

Stay strong!

belle svelte said...

my dear, you are wise beyond your years. thank you for what you wrote, those were very kind words. for me...well, it's quite easy to just forget who I am and what I have done when I meet/read about people who are far more accomplished. And then it's with comments like yours...when I step back and realize that I too, have had pretty amazing experiences.

it's a fine balance between pride and modesty, and I feel like every time I tip too far in one direction...things happen to put me back in line.

anyway...more power to you for fasting. However, be wary...like it's good for a couple days (medically, clears the system of toxins and the like...)...but eat every now and then! it totally defeats the purpose of a week long fast...but you could try breaking it up few days at a time? yes...no? well just be safe.

and ditto on spring...it's still raining here, but somehow...rain in spring always washes away my sins. keep posting xxx

Zena said...

hey thanks for commenting on my blog...I too long to be thin but bulimia has gotten in the way...please be careful when fasting for it can be deadly..for reals.

Love, Z

Natasha said...

Thanks for the great comment, it feels good to have some positivity, good luck with your fast...I also can't wait for Spring!! You are so adorable in that pic - sooo loving the hair!