Sunday 22 March 2009

mental recovery



I so enjoy reading your blogs, I just wanna say thanks, that's absolutely motivating and encouraging, all the stuff you're writing about x

I just popped in for a sec to see if there are any new updates and there were indeed. I wanna give a big hug to Belle Svelte cause she's underestimating herself and I wish she saw some good in what she's creating and striked her happy medium in assessing her achievements <3

hey, that sign "<3" isn't very common among you, is it?

I've been doing well so far and as I mentioned I'm planning to have more or less 350cals today.

one more pic, so that you can better save my image in your mind


love, Joan xoxo

6 comments:

Jenna said...

SO SKINNY IN THAT PICTURE!

I'm hella jealous.

Maggie said...

Thats such a beautiful photo. And I agree with Jenna - you look really thin here.
Welcome to blogger =)

Natasha said...

You are so gorgeous! <3

Savory Sweet said...

ah you are soo cute! I love your hair, your sweater, and your thinness :)

Feisty Frida said...

You are so beautiful, wow, just gorgeous!!!!

Belle Svelte said...

thanks =) i just read this post...*hugs*