Friday 24 April 2009

mmm

I'm just so crazy now about losing weight that even though the scale shows 105 pounds I see myself and I feel myself constantly as a grossy fat person and it's getting more dangerous these days.I'm finally after my junior high school exams, on account of which I'm having a party at my place tonight.

I just to go down with my weight so horribly... I'm fighting with the binging&purging stuff and I hope that I'll be strong enough. After three days without throwing up my teeth are sooo better and not oversensitive so I can eventually bite sth.

Kisses, wish you all good day... xxx

4 comments:

Kelly said...

hope you avoid the b/p & have fun at your party!

Zena said...

I have been thinking about you wondering where you were,,,(((hugs)))...please be careful..you sound very into the ED and that is so dangerous...to keep going lower and lower and to still "feel" fat is purely the Ed fucking with your head...you logically know that, that is a very low and dangerous #...please sweets be careful and good luck with the B/P...it can do a number on yur body as well as your head...

Much love comeing your way

Love, Z

monica said...

*hugs*

monica said...

p.s. you're BEAUTIFUL!