Saturday 16 May 2009

low

Shite. I'm so tired and fed up, this stuff is fucking exhaustive. The tedious everyday activities are tiring themselves. How can I have strengh to fight against all those smaller and bigger enemies on my way if I've been eating&vomiting since I'm out of my antidepressants? And I can't get any more of them cause my parents totally opposite the chemical mood-altering stuff which is crap for me cause I'm going mad. It was the sixteenth day of constant, limitless b&ps period and I can neither see nor feel any positive changes in the pipeline.

I'm down. I'm wondering how my depression grows in strengh when I'm pulling its leg by taking fluoxetin and then taking it away? God, the next week will be pretty hard, I presume. The tests, stress at school and moreover my 16th birthday, my mum's consultation with my psych, not really a thing worth anticipating and the school trip which may turn into a total disaster for me cause for now I don't think it's possible for me to stop bingeing and vomiting like a fool [which means at least five times a day]...

god, be strong, please. [ I wish I could be]

3 comments:

Ana said...

Aww, sorry things are so tough. *hug* You'll get through this, though. Just hold on. Happy Birthday, by the way.

monica said...

sweetie, it really sounds like you're having a tough time. hang in there, it will get easier again. *hugs*

erin_d said...

I found this weight loss competition on this blogging thing xanga that some girls do, u can see it here: http://summer09-challenge.xanga.com/

It would be fun cause we can compete with weight loss, but in a enjoyable and supportive way. And we could have a points system like if we stay under goal calorie intake we get 5 points.

Would you want to join if I made a site like this on blogger?