Sunday 31 May 2009

start tomorrow!


I'm crap, there's no point in repeating it over and over again but what I'm doing is a mess, it's a nightmare for all of you probably but that's what I need to get to grips finally. I submitted to the Weight Loss Competition and that's good for a start. I'm gonna do that cause May passed by and I didn't even notice it. It's June tomorrow, I'm 16, I'm fed up and worn off and I have no faith in myself and no pills to deal with it but I'm in love, in love with the people I met here in the net... I want to have my value and show them and myself that I'm able to win... Let's start, the limit is 600kcal but probably that's a bit too much for a diet. No vomitting allowed.

Uh, I forgot, as for my foolishness, I've a few pounds and thanks to my stupid need to put on weight I got it back but that was the only way to motivate myself to a proper, healthier diet.

Hugs <3

2 comments:

KFG said...

Go pink team n_n

annie said...

Is that a pic of you?